Friday, October 9, 2009

Suprise!

Okay, so maybe I jinxed myself with that last post. Maybe I shouldn't have posted that no one had taken their diapers off while in their cribs. E woke up from her nap on Tuesday with her clothes off and her diaper pulled halfway down her butt. Just enough to allow the turds to sneak out onto the sheet. Fantastic. Wednesday and Thursday went by without a major incident. Then this morning I went into the room and K was standing there with absolutely nothing on except his huge grin. And poop on his hands and all over his bed. Fabulous. After I cleaned him up, lecturing him the whole time, he got to stand in the corner until I was done cleaning up the mess. He was not a happy little guy. Then I found that J had somehow gotten her diaper off without taking off her pajamas. It was balled up near her calf, still inside the pajamas. Unfortunately, she had urinated after she removed the diaper. E was the only one to stay completely dressed so far today. They're napping now, so we shall see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed with the out of the diaper with the PJs still on. You may have a magician on your hands:) I will keep you in my prayers.

    Keep the faith,

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I symapthize. My two year old went through a phase where she wouldn't keep her clothes or her diaper on. We could be in public or at home. I have two other children, and I don't remember their doing that. Maybe they did, and I didn't realize it. My husband stays home with my three (ages 6, 4, & 2). I talk about our lives with the stay-at-home dad & three kids at http://wifeofhousehubby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete