Thursday, August 26, 2010

Remembering When: First Video

The fact that the triplets' third birthday is fast approaching has me looking back and trying to remember all of the little details from when they first came home, when they first started rolling over, sitting up, crawling, walking, I could go on and on. Thankfully I took lots of pictures and video along the way.

This is probably the first video I took of the triplets. I don't know the exact date I took the video, but by the looks of it, they weren't more than 3 months old. They didn't do much but eat and sleep at that point, so I wasn't taking many videos. Sometimes I forget that they slept in a pack & play in our living room for the first few months. Now they're sleeping in separate rooms. It will probably never cease to amaze me how quickly things change.