Monday, June 15, 2009

Communication

I really started to see some actual verbal communication from J today. She fell off of the Kangaroo Climber this morning and when I asked her what happened, she said "slide, hurt." I was amazed. Not only did she put two words together, but she answered my question, and while crying! This was quite the milestone!

A few minutes later she was crying again. I asked her what was wrong and she said her brother's name. When I looked, he was now playing with the toy that she had been playing with just a few minutes earlier. This could only mean one thing, he had stolen her toy. He was punished accordingly and she got her toy back.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first snitch!

1 comment:

  1. TOO cute! I love it when they start communicating! It's when they fight that I cannot handle! (=
    Love, Cathy & her quads

    ReplyDelete