Monday, August 17, 2009

Acomplishing The Impossible, By Accident

The new computer is up and running, and it's unbelievably fast. Processing pictures is a snap now, which is great, because it will give me more time to spend with the kiddos, or maybe I'll end up taking more pictures because it's so easy to process them now, only time will tell. I'll probably be posting more about the computer later, once I have time to go back and look at everything that I put into it. Now, on to today's post:

Anyone who has more than one child knows how difficult it is to get them to line up together for a picture. So imagine my surprise when I came out of the kitchen the other day to see my three little ones sitting nicely in the bookshelf. I immediately grabbed my camera and started to shoot.





No comments:

Post a Comment