Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Video With The iPhone 4

Don't worry, I didn't take the kids out to wait in line all day at the apple store for the new iPhone. I left the house around 7:00 in the evening and had the phone by 10:00 that night. Not bad considering some people waited upwards of 5 hours and had a "reservation".

So, here's the first video I took with the phone. Just a few minutes of the kids and the dog playing in the backyard.



One day soon I'll shoot the same video with our flip minoHD and the iPhone 4 and compare the two.

Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

  1. That was cute..I'll let my daughter get the new iPhone, she can do all of the road-testing for me....I'm on my 2nd one..it is wonderful and has given me a life..
    I got the 32g one and I am amazed at the capacity: 4,000 photos and videos--appr. 1370 songs.! All in this lovely little case.
    You have a beautiful family...these childhood days go by so quickly..it looks like you are having lots of fun!
    Ronna S.
    South Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  2. It snaps good video considering it is a phone. I do notice the picture-picture-picture sorta thing on the film but still...good quality.

    ReplyDelete