Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Are The Triplets Doing Now?

KJ

KJ has been really, really sensitive lately. He is whining about everything, most of which I can't understand because he's whining. He does it in such a way that its an under the breath mumble. Nearly impossible to understand. I keep trying to tell him that I can't understand what he wants until he says it without whining. He's not getting it. So far I've stayed strong and not tried to figure out what it is he wants. I wait and suffer through the whining and crying and just keep telling him to calm down and tell me what he wants. When he finally tells me in a normal voice, I get him what he wants if I can. If he continues whining, I ignore him.

Nine times out of ten, if I tell KJ not to do something, or yell at him for doing something, he gets this smirk on his face. He seems to be mocking me. As if to say, "you're not really going to punish me for that." Any time I see it, he goes straight to timeout. I cannot have my child thinking it's funny when I'm yelling at him, that's just not good, especially since I'm outnumbered.

KJ is really into giving hugs and kisses right now. His hugs are the best. He really wraps his arms around you and squeezes and likes to nestle into you. It's very sweet.

He desperately wants barrettes or a pony tail in his hair when we put them in the girls' hair. I keep telling him that he doesn't have enough hair for it, which is true. Any time Gretch does put something in his hair, it's out in thirty seconds.

He's quite picky about what he wants to eat right now. Much like Elisha, it changes from day to day. KJ is definitely our sleeper. Naps, bedtime, whatever, if he lays down, he's asleep. I don't see that changing any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. He's also been waking up early lately. I think he just wants to hang out, but he just starts talking to you and doesn't stop once he's up. He's been such a chatter bug all day too. If he's not whining he's constantly talking about his environment. The chipmunk on the grass, Cars on TV, or a seahorse in his hair. :)

    ReplyDelete