Friday, March 19, 2010

A Very Strange Day

Yesterday was a very strange day.

  • My Uncle passed away early in the morning. He had been in and out of the hospital for a few months, so it wasn't really a surprise, but sad nonetheless. 
  • I woke up with a splitting headache and diminished hearing in one ear. Turns out I have an outer ear infection and sinus pressure so bad it's pushing on my eardrum. Woohoo. 
  • Gretchen was home because we were going to take family pictures, so it felt like a Saturday rather than a Thursday.
  • KJ woke up about an hour earlier than usual, crying.
  • While we were taking pictures, Juli peed on me. The diaper did not protect and I did not have an extra pair of pants with me. Thankfully it dried quickly and did not leave a stain.
  • KJ fell asleep in the van on the way home from the photo shoot, and then didn't want to nap when we got home. It took several hours to get him to calm down and take a nap.
Just a really strange day. Today will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment