Friday, January 30, 2009

addicted to iPhone apps

I'll admit it. I'm addicted to the iPhone and all the apps that go along with it. I love browsing the app store looking for that hidden gem of an app that I think I'll use but probably never will. It will just sit on one of my nine home screens and make it harder to find the apps I do use.

So I expectedly got excited when I saw that there were blogging apps out there. Could one of these be the apps that I'll actually use? I immediately downloaded the two that looked the best, iBlogger and BlogPress. I'll probably be switching back and forth between the two for a while before I decide which one I'll use regularly, so bear with me if there are some formatting issues. So far BlogPress is in the lead due to the fact that I can compose my posts in landscape mode. iBlogger did cost considrably less at $0.99 (available at this reduced price for a limited time only), but the more comfortable keyboard layout of BlogPress may be worth the $9.99 price tag. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment