Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Sunday

On Easter Sunday the kids went to Mass with Gretchen and her family, while I stayed behind to try to sleep off the cold that I had developed. When they got back from Mass we all sat down for Easter dinner and KJ and Juli went down for a nap. Elisha stayed up and played and read books with Grandpa. When KJ and Juli woke up, we all headed outside for another Easter Egg Hunt in the front yard. When the kids got bored with the eggs, we headed across the street to see Snickers and Cricket, the neighbor's dogs. They are the same breed as Buster (Shih-poo), and the kids have a great time playing with them. Here are a few pics from the day:













While I was taking still pictures, Gretchen was nice enough to hold the video camera somewhat steady to capture the action.

3 comments:

  1. I can REALLY see how much the girls look like Momma. Awesome pictures, again. 5th picture down, both girls walking with baskets might be one of my favorites of all time!

    You make it harder on me telling them apart when you dress them alike. :D (Only kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look like their mother. I call Elisha "mommy's little clone" because she looks and acts almost exactly like Gretch. The one of the two girls walking is one of my favorites as well. The funny part is, I'm only 90% sure which one is which in that picture because I can't see their hair ties. Juli had the yellow ones and Elisha had the blue ones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video at that fast speed. LoL~they were too cute getting all the eggs. Isn't if funny how they spend too much time checking out that one egg and we (the adults) are like, come on...there are more eggs. LoL!

    Okay, favorite photo of this group has to be your son and the dog at the fence. That is freaking too cute!!! LOVE-LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete