Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cute Moment Amid Chaos

In the middle of all of the chaos created by having three sick two-year-olds and trying to capture the essence of that moment, I caught another moment. Something that caught me completely by surprise. Sure, I'd seen the kids play together before, but I'd never seen them do anything quite like this. A "special moment" between brother and sister. Elisha was trying to give KJ a hug. KJ, playing the part of brother perfectly, wanted nothing to do with it! I did not stage this or prompt them in any way, I just captured the moment as it happened. I'm glad I did.













2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love it when I see my boys hug, even if it is one trying to irritate the other. Cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a two-year-old running around here. When he's sick, everyone knows. I can't imagine having two other little ones in the same boat. God bless!

    ReplyDelete