Thursday, April 22, 2010

Remembering When: First To Crawl

The other day I was frantically looking through all of our archived videos to find the ones from our 2009 vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - the triplets first real vacation - and I found some other videos that I thought might be fun to share. The first of which is a poor quality cell phone video (which I started recording with the phone in the vertical orientation, then fixed) of Elisha crawling on her own for the first time. Of all things, we used a bottle of water to entice her to make those first moves. Who needs flashy, expensive toys, right?

2 comments:

  1. Man! She wants that water bottle SO BADLY!! I LOVE how excited you guys get... I have a video of Ronan doing the very same thing, and I get seriously embarrassed when I hear myself. Oh well! Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute to see them use their knees and scoot. It was adorable. Glad you captured that moment.

    ReplyDelete