Thursday, September 8, 2011

PT Update: I Think We Are Done!

This might be my last post about potty training! We have had no major accidents for a few days now. KJ and Juli are still in pull-ups overnight, just as a precaution really. It's been a long process, but I think we've finally done it!

We did it just in the nick of time, too, the kids start pre-school next week! Can you believe it? We took them to meet their teacher on Tuesday. Even though we explained over and over that we were just going for a couple of minutes to meet their teacher and get a quick tour, they were all pretty upset when we left. They were very excited to be there and wanted to stay.

Yesterday they all got post-cards from their teacher welcoming them to the class. They were very excited to get them. They're pretty excited to get any kind of mail.




I also let them play with the iPad yesterday. Well, I was going to let Juli play with the iPad since her iPod needed charged, but it turned into all three playing with the iPad.



And since I had the camera out, I decided to take some pics of them playing with their Legos. I can't wait until we get regular Legos and can start building more complex things.