Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Looking Back

About a year ago I posted a video of our triplets eating breakfast. After viewing the video again this morning, it occurred to me just how much has changed in a year. The first thing I noticed, besides how much the kids have grown, is that we had to move Elisha's crib away from the window because she kept playing with the curtains. Next, we no longer have baby gates all over the house. Most days we only have one gate up to keep the dog in or out of the kitchen. Next high chairs, those are gone. Then I realized how much their diet has changed in a year and how well they feed themselves. It's wonderful to be able to look back and see how far we've come.

I'll be posting a new version of the 'Breakfast with the Trips" video in a few days. For now, take a look back at last year's video.



1 comment:

  1. What an awesome video... I love the idea! Those babies were great eaters, no? I love how the third one (Elisha maybe?) was eating the MOST, and yet the slowest. (Always chewing, never finishing!) That is one busy dad. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete