Monday, February 16, 2009

Invasion

It's happened. Our house has been invaded with sickness. It's not as bad as it could be, there's no throwing up or diareaha thankfully. Three cranky toddlers with fevers is bad enough.
I think the reason we've been so lucky this year is because the kids and I got our flu shots. I got mine way back in November (seems like ages ago) and the kids got theirs in January. I can't stress enough how important it is to get the flu shots. I know they don't always work, but when they do you'll thank yourself for doing it. A couple of weeks ago I felt a little off. I wasn't sick, just, not at 100%. I had the flu. And thanks to my trusty flu shot I was able to go on with my daily life and take care of my three wonderful children.
Back to the kids current state. I can't say for sure that it is the flu because the only symptoms are a slight fever and general crankyness. I can say that if I had felt the way I did a few weeks ago when I was a toddler, I probably would have acted exactly the way mine are acting now, like something just wasn't right.


Posted with BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment